Delphos is the definitive source for arranging innovative financial solutions for development companies and projects. We specialize in raising long-term, competitively-priced capital for corporates, fund managers, developers, SMEs, sovereigns, and entrepreneurs around the world. Since 1987, we have arranged more than $20 billion in development finance to support the efforts of over 1,200 companies. We tap into the resources of more than 350 government agencies and multilateral organizations worldwide to help clients realize their international business goals and have sustainable impact. In addition to our capital raising efforts, Delphos provides market-leading transaction advisory and investment/risk management consulting services to government and private sector clients across multiple industries. We are approved advisors to AfDB, DFC, IDB Invest, IFC, USAID, US Ex-Im Bank, USTDA, WBG, leading private equity firms, infrastructure developers and strategic investors, and foreign governments and utilities.
- No one else offers an equivalent understanding of DFIs and ECAs. Having worked with over 350 DFIs and ECAs, our first-hand knowledge of the spectrum of product offerings and terms and conditions (pricing, tenor, covenants, sponsor support), means you apply to the “right” funding source for your project.
- Delphos literally “wrote the book” (over 20 of them) on securing development financing – . We offer leading insight into the trends, challenges, and opportunities of the development finance industry.
- The DFI funding process can be complex and difficult to navigate. Built on 30+ years of experience across 1,200+ transactions, Delphos leads our clients’ through the transaction process from start to close, saving them time and reducing their costs.
- Our clients benefit from the insight we’ve developed from decades of structuring solutions for transactions totaling over USD 20B from over 350 funding sources from around the world.
- Delphos is a highly respected and trusted advisor in the 500+ development bank universe, forging valuable relationships between project Sponsors, capital providers, growth equity investors, and operating companies.
- Delphos’ global network of partners – spanning 5 continents – are an integral part of our deal team, connecting our clients to experts across all industries, regions, and funding types.”